Open For Applicants Affected By The Ukrainian War
We are a web and mobile development agency. We have been working to serve our local and international partners at the highest possible level since 2011, offering them web-based solutions, graphic design and mobile development services. During this time we have been constantly trying to encourage and not to brass each other off, to develop professionally and to love our job.
We are not an ordinary company, we are friends and we love what we do. We pay attention to details, and to each other.
We are looking for a smart and passionate android developer to join our team. The job is based in Odorheiu-Secuiesc but we are open for remote developers as well. The successful candidate will work on the mobile development part of a web based project.
The product that we are working on is a ticketing system used in Norway’s transportation sector. In a nutshell, we’re working to make creating tickets on different transport lines easier and quicker.
We are looking for a highly self-driven, responsible, and keen-to-learn developer who loves to develop awesome products with a focus on great user experiences.
- English knowledge
- 3+ years of professional experience with developing high-quality products
- At least 3 years of experience in android development
- Android SDK, API level >=24
- Native Java experience
- Remote data via REST, JSON
- Third-party-library, experience with API’s
- Architectural knowledge, experience with agile software development and Continuous Integration and Deployment
Nice to have
- Kotlin relevant knowledge
- Experience in server side programing
- Experience with Samsung Knox
What will your job be?
In daily basis you have to deal with the following:
- Extending an existing system with new functionalities.
- Redesigning existing functionalities to improve code quality and future functionalities.
- Designing and refining requirements to find the best technical approach.
- Support for development staff, code review, workshops, etc.
In addition to all of the above, you will have the opportunity to discover and introduce new technologies.
What do we offer?
In this special situation, we must do everything we can to provide stability for people who are forced to leave their homes. Beside the health insurance and competitive salary, we’ll do our best to:
- Help with integration
- Help around accommodation
- Help with legal assistance (if needed)
- Provide language classes (if needed)
HOW TO APPLY?
To this address: email@example.com send us an application email containing the following:
– CV ( or some description about your previous experiences)
– links to repositories or projects that you’ve worked on and are relevant to this job
The selection process is meant for keeping it as simple as possible. After you applied via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org ,we will invite you for a google meet interview.
We will try to reply to all the applicants!